The Netcad Digital Universe (NDU) documentation can help you set up NDU, learn about the platform and get your IoT projects running on NDU.
- Attributes - platform ability to assign custom key-value attributes to your entities (e.g configuration, data processing, visualization parameters).
- Telemetry - API for collection of time-series data and related use cases.
- Entities and relations - platform ability to model physical world objects (e.g. devices and assets) and relations between them.
- Data visualization - covers data visualization capabilities: Widgets, Dashboards, Dashboard states.
- Rule engine - covers data processing & actions on incoming telemetry and events.
- RPC - API and widgets to push commands from your apps and dashboards to devices and vice versa.
- Audit log - tracking of user activity and API calls usage.
- API Limits - controlling API usage, by limiting number of requests from single host during single time unit.
- Advanced filters - filters over entity fields, attributes and latest telemetry.
Contains description of available device authentication options.
Contains a list of hardware platform specific samples.
Contains a list of device connectivity and server-side platform specific API.
Contains comprehensive documentation about NDU IoT Gateway.